We complete our recruitment process with unbiased evaluations. During our interviews we use the DISC test – we also offer the test's simplified, shortened version to our Partners for free. In addition we also offer complex measurements that can help choosing the right employee, support the inner promotional processes, indicate whether a training/coaching is necessary and also found leadership development.
- DISC: simple and quick assessment tool that focuses on four different behavioral traits (dominance, inducement, submission, and compliance). It can be used in the recruiting process to find the best applicant, or as a first step of improving your current workforce's development.
- XT: assessment tool that scans the whole personality. It shows if a person CAN do a job, if they WILL do a job, and if they WILL BE HAPPY doing so.
- PPI: performance-based employee assessment solution that is used to understand employees’ behavioral characteristics, and shows you how to use this knowledge to increase employee performance.
- Team analysis: gives an insight of the 12 fields that influence teamwork the most. Gives recommendations for increasing the team’s performance. Reports the strengths and weaknesses of the team, and also gives advice about how each individual could contribute to the team's success.
- Checkpoint 360°: leadership assessment tool that is used to help managers identify and develop their own leadership skills. It can also help you discover management issues that could lead to low employee productivity, morale, satisfaction, and turnover.